Renting with Avis Rent a Car Zimbabwe
On arrival at the Avis rental counter, you will be asked to produce:
- Credit card or full credit voucher to cover applicable deposits
- Home address and telephone number
- Local contact details (hotel/tour operator)’
- Driver’s license
- Passport for Foreign Nationals or Zimbabwean ID
For your safety
- Keep all doors locked while driving.
- When leaving the vehicle unattended, lock all doors and the boot.
- Do not leave valuables in the vehicle – personal property is not covered by Avis insurance.
- Do not leave keys visibly ‘lying around’ in hotel rooms.
- If the vehicle is to be collected, please speak to the Avis office and hand keys personally to the Avis attendant.
- Do not hand keys to airport or airline staff when returning the vehicle.
Terms of payment
- Avis takes a credit card imprint at the time of rental and final adjustments made on termination. We accept VISA, American Express, MasterCard, Avis Charge Cards and Avis vouchers ONLY.
- When making payment using a fixed value voucher, the cost of additional services e.g. fuel and one-way fees are not included in your voucher value. You will therefore be required to give Avis a second method of payment to cover additional services.